Bob Morton, Attorney
Celebrating 20 Years of Service
to Businesses and Consumers in North Carolina
Robert L. Morton, Esq.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Raleigh corporate lawyer Bob Morton is a true business and civil litigation generalist. He has successfully tried multiple civil jury trials. He regularly assists his business clients with planning, litigation avoidance, employment matters and virtually all other legal matters that his business clients face.
Bob believes that providing personal service and going the extra mile for clients isn’t just a good way to do business — it’s the only way to do business.
He has been featured as a consumer advocate on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” has served Three Terms as Chairman of the local Better Business Bureau (BBB), been recognized as an Outstanding Volunteer Lawyer by the Volunteer Lawyer Program of Wake County.
Bob has taught multiple CLE’s on the topic of Limited Liability Company Law. He has been named an outstanding Lawyer by Business Leader Magazine.
But before he was a Raleigh corporate lawyer, Morton was a high-school music instructor, and then a small-business owner. Having studied law after owning his own successful business, he is uniquely qualified to provide practical advice, understanding where his clients are, where they want to be and helping them develop a plan on how to achieve their goals.
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Cum Laude, Durham, North Carolina – 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Better Business Bureau, Eastern North Carolina, Board of Directors, 1992 – 2006
- Better Business Bureau of Eastern North Carolina, Chairman, Board of Directors, 1993 – 1996
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Volunteer Lawyer, Wake County, NC, 2002
- North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1997
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation and dispute resolution
- Real Estate Investment