Are you a developer, general contractor, builder, or trades-person in need of smart advice and representation from Raleigh Construction Lawyer who knows the in’s and out’s of the construction industry? If so, we can help.
Our emphasis is in the area of Construction and Business Law. This makes us uniquely qualified to serve all the legal needs of our real estate and construction clients.
At North Raleigh Law, we have significant experience handling construction law matters for individuals and companies throughout the Triangle.
From general business and planning needs to specific issues, problems, and disputes, we can help you manage your legal issues so you can keep doing what you do best.
At our firm, personal service and a high level of client attention are the norm. When you work with us, you work with attorneys and staff who care about you, your business, and your bottom line.
The many residential and commercial construction-related legal matters with which we can provide skilled assistance include:
- Representation of plaintiffs and defendants in litigation
- Liens, collection matters
- Licensing board issues and regulatory matters
- Title issues
- Building code violations, building code compliance
- Real estate disputes, breach of contract, failure to perform
- Advice on exposure to litigation and opportunities for litigation
- Collection matters